Examinations leading to formal qualifications for Mainframe Technology Professionals
Developed at the request of some of the world's biggest users of mainframe-based computing, (who wanted a structured qualifications path for their employees, in order to assess their ongoing development and to determine recruitment and promotion), the MTP series of qualifications is already well established in the UK, with many organisations sponsoring their technical personnel to sit the examinations.
Why is it important to employers?
- Conformance to contractual requirements
- Skills measurement & verification
- Staff development
- Resource management
- Effective recruitment
- Customer confidence
Why is it important to individuals?
- Gain qualifications that prove your expertise
- Identify your strengths & weaknesses
- Plan a structured career path
- Achieve career advancement goals
- Differentiate yourself in the workplace
- Demonstrate drive and ambition to employers
To assist candidates with their preparation for an MTP exam we have created the Mainframe Foundation Test (MFT).
It is a one-hour online test consisting of 30 questions. These questions are drawn from the three topics that successful candidates should be proficient in. When the test is completed scores are given in each of the three topics and areas of concern highlighted.